None skiers lift pass for just the gondolas in San Christina - Selva
Posted: 27 November 2016 06:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2011-01-02

Am undergoing chemotherapy so cannot ski this year but as we are a large party I would love to meet the guys at the top of the gondola’s for lunch. Anyone have any ideas - it is just going to be a case of pay individually each time for the gondolas?
Many thanks

Posted: 27 November 2016 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  118
Joined  2009-05-15

Many resorts offer pedestrian lift passes for a period of days, at relatively modest prices. Dunno about Val Gardena, but if you dig around in the resort websites you should be able to unearth the possibilities. Good luck!

Chris

Posted: 13 March 2017 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2011-01-02

Was so lucky (and so pig-headed!) that I did a couple of runs on 4 days out of 6 but just letting you know that there is a fab points system lift pass that worked for me. 100 euros bought me 1400 points and I still had approx 400 points left at the end of the week. I could have used it anywhere, not just locally so if anyone doesn’t do alot of skiing this is a hell of alot cheaper than the £240 main lift pass. You can always get a cheaper one if you need a few more points and you are running out towards the end. Hope this helps a few people!