- Good snow and varied terrain
- Brilliant free black-diamond tours
- International visitors can buy a pass covering Park City/Canyons too
- Many fast lifts and no queues
- Good restaurants and lodgings
Latest user reviews
nrj53 9 Apr 2017
If you have visited this resort not too long ago, why not add your own short review to this page?
News – 2016/17
Improvements are planned for the snowmaking system and the mid-mountain Silver Lake restaurant complex.
Any skier staying in the Park City area should definitely ski Deer Valley for at least a day (but snowboarding is banned). The resort prides itself on pampering its guests, with valets to unload your skis, immaculately groomed slopes, limited numbers on the mountain and gourmet dining. For most people, Park City town is the obvious base; but there are some seductive hotels at Deer Valley’s mid-mountain Silver Lake area.
Blogs, features and news