- Reliable snow
- Large choice of beginners’ slopes
- Impressive modern lift system
- Cheap by the standards of high, snow-sure resorts
- Lively, friendly, quite smart village with a good Alpine atmosphere
- Long, snow-sure cross-country trails
Latest user reviews
Ian Collison 18 Jan 2007
George Gourlay 18 Jul 2006
If you have visited this resort not too long ago, why not add your own short review to this page?
Livigno’s recipe of a fair-sized mountain, high altitude and fairly low prices is uncommon, and obviously attractive, and may be enough to get it on to your shortlist, especially if you are a beginner or unadventurous intermediate. But don’t overlook the non-trivial drawbacks listed on the left.
After banning off-piste for several years up to 2012/13 the resort now allows it and has heli-skiing as well.
Blogs, features and news