Crystal, Independent Ski Links, Neilson, Skitracer, STC, Thomson
- Good-value mid-market lodgings
- Sunny but snow-sure slopes
- Plenty of uncrowded, easy runs, immediately above the village
- Link to Ponte di Legno adds attractive, steeper, treelined runs
- Not much locally for experts or keen intermediates
- Local slopes are above the treeline and unpleasant in bad weather
- Linear village strung along the pass road is no beauty
Latest user reviews
rose_bristol 26 Mar 2012
Carl Glambeck 16 May 2009
Neil Brown 7 Nov 2008
If you have visited this resort not too long ago, why not add your own short review to this page?
Passo Tonale’s blend of attractions makes it a great place for beginners and timid intermediates. It’s a more interesting destination for the more adventurous now that it is linked to the slopes above Ponte di Legno.
News – this season 2012/13
There are plans for new lifts on the Presena Glacier but no date for when they will be installed.
News – last season 2011/12
A new mountain restaurant, Faita, opened on the Giuliana piste. In the resort a new ice cream bar opened, Bar Monticelli.
News – 2010/11
A new mountain hut, Rifugio Passo Paradiso, opened beside the Paradiso gondola top station.
The Skiline system, to track progress around the slopes, was introduced.